For many businesses, participating in Freezin’:
• Is an excellent way to “give back” to the community.
• Creates a fun event for employees to get behind.
• Allows for friendly competition between individuals or departments.
• Let’s employees play “plunge the boss” if a fund-raising goal is met by a group or individual.
The Freezin’ web page can be set up for “Teams”
•This allows a business to have multiple plungers and work to meet an overall fundraising goal.
Business can challenge another business to a competition
• There will be trophy’s to recognize winners of all types.
•Just let GSM know what you need to help raise more money and have more fun.
Team Fundraising Registration
As a plunger, you are an important part of Good Samaritan Ministries. Raising money to support your plunge is the best process to gain donations while supporting poverty in our region.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
[A team is a combined group of fundraising plungers from two individuals to as many as you’d like. The more the merrier.]
Quick Tip: The larger your team, the more you can raise. The more you raise, the bigger the impact.
Aim for the stars when setting your team goal!
Once you register your team, you will receive an email within one business day with further information.