Customers who shop at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the charity of their choice.
We Want to Be Your Charity
Make Good Samaritan Ministries your non-profit organization charity when you shop on AmazonSmile. Find us in your AmazonSmile experience as Good Samaritan Ministries, Inc., in Johnson City, Tennessee.
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity. Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu, look for the three horizontal lines or “hamburger” menu
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected. Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.