Good Samaritan Ministries is a faith-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides our neighbors in need through education, mentoring, and social services. We do this by providing essential goods and services to those experiencing both temporary and long-term hardship.
GSM works within our Northeast Tennessee community to provide a continuum of care alongside churches, individuals, agencies, as well as local, state, and federal governments programs. Our goals are to provide emergency relief to those in need, and address long-term solutions to poverty and homelessness in our region.
Good Samaritan Ministries is funded by charitable giving and we need your help to provide the funding and resources necessary to continue our mission.
- End the Year GivingPlease consider giving to Good Samaritan Ministries before the end of the year.
- Winter Food DriveCollect food items for Good Samaritan Ministries.
- 2022 Giving TuesdayGivingTuesday is a movement that promotes the power of generosity.
- 2022 Toy Donation DriveWe need your help to donate toys for our marketplace.
- In the NewsRead about an article published by Tri-Cities News Channel 5 WCYB, “Good Samaritan Ministries in Johnson City faces tough decisions.”
- Five Reasons to GiveIn the month of September, “Give Where you Live,” highlights the importance of supporting our local community and the neighbors we see everyday.