We Need Your Support
Good Samaritan Ministries is a faith-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides emergency assistance and services for our neighbors in need. Through education, mentoring, and social services, we those experiencing both temporary and long-term hardship.
Good Samaritan Ministries works within our Northeast Tennessee community to provide a continuum of care alongside churches, individuals, agencies, as well as local, state, and federal governments programs. Our goals are to provide emergency relief to those in need, and address long-term solutions to poverty and homelessness in our region.
Good Samaritan Ministries relies on charitable giving to provide the funding and resources necessary to continue our mission.
- 2023 Give Where You LiveThe “give where you live” annual campaign shines a light on the need for support in our community.
- End the Year GivingPlease consider giving to Good Samaritan Ministries before the end of the year.
- Winter Food DriveCollect food items for Good Samaritan Ministries.
- 2022 Giving TuesdayGivingTuesday is a movement that promotes the power of generosity.
- 2022 Toy Donation DriveWe need your help to donate toys for our marketplace.
- In the NewsRead about an article published by Tri-Cities News Channel 5 WCYB, “Good Samaritan Ministries in Johnson City faces tough decisions.”
Join our Church Community Network
Good Samaritan ministries occasionally reaches out to our church community to provide information about the work of the ministry. Complete the form below to receive occasional emails from us that provide opportunities to volunteer, donate, and support our ministry in the community.