Good Samaritan Ministries provides case management assistance to individuals who require extended support. Case management focuses on creating wellness and autonomy through advocacy, planning, communication, and assistance.
Good Samaritan Ministries provides assistance based upon qualification, need, and available resources at the discretion of our social services team.
What you will Need
Good Samaritan Ministries conducts an application prior to administering service. To complete this application, please prepare to present the following:
- Photo identification cards each member of the household 18 years or older
- Date of birth and last 5 digits of Social Security Number for each member of the household
- Proof of residency (state ID, or housing document)
- Proof of ALL income: pay stubs, award letters, check stubs, or other notifications of income
- Proof of ALL expenses: bills, receipts, statements, court documents, or loans