Good Samaritan Ministries is a local non-profit ministry whose vision is to combat poverty by changing lives. We serve our neighbors here in Northeast Tennessee by providing essential assistance to prevent homelessness and promote health and wellness. Good Samaritan Ministries is positioned here in Johnson City to be a source of assistance for your family, your friends, and your neighbors. In the month of September, “Give Where you Live,” highlights the importance of supporting our local community and the neighbors we see everyday.
Five Reasons to Support Good Samaritan Ministries
1. Your gift helps our neighbors! Your donation to Good Samaritan Ministries helps your actual neighbors; the people you see when you walk around downtown and in your neighborhood.
2. Your supports our community growth! When Good Samaritan Ministries provides assistance to your neighbors, they may find their way out of poverty and contribute to a stronger, more vibrant community.
3. Your money stays in our economy! Good Samaritan Ministries uses local resources to provide assistance to our neighbors, that keeps your donation here in Northeast Tennessee.
4. You encourage others! When you support Good Samaritan Ministries, you can share your experience with your family, friends, and neighbors and inspire others to do the same.
5. You connect to your community! Good Samaritan Ministries provides assistance and relief that you can see in the community; your neighbors shopping with you, attending school with your children, and attending church with your family.
Remember that our neighbors need us! Our neighbors need YOU!